We are looking for interesting, well-researched and informative articles for our readers to enjoy and learn from.
We only accept submissions from the original author of the articles or a publicist hired by the copyright owner to submit material here.
All contributing authors will have a profile in the TreeSouls hall of fame page with a link back to their website if they already have one.
To increase your chances of your work being published on TreeSouls, please stick to the following guidelines before submitting.
- Put your heart into it. Let your soul speak.
- Be bold. You are writing for a cause.
- Do not infringe anybody’s copyright/ licenses or break the law.
- Relevant content, please.
- Spell well. Write true.
- Length: The long and short of it is your call. Get your point through.
- Respect your audience. Respect the media. Disrespectful or indecent writing is intolerable.
- Give Links. Recommend organisations. Cite your sources. Give credit to those who deserve.
- If possible, write the article along with an interesting summary.
- If relevant, specify the day on which events took place, as it will help our readers’ date-mark/ time stamp the article to gauge the state of affairs of that era.
- If you would like to submit a photo, you may send us medium to low digital copies, reprints, low-resolution scans of your work. If we decide to use your photo(s) on the website, we will ask for better resolution ones.
All the submissions go through the editorial panel check to determine its appropriateness to be featured on TreeSouls. Articles submitted to TreeSouls may be edited or re-written with your permission, where our editors deem necessary.
If your article is really well written, our editorial panel may contact you for more information or images, to have it featured in the spotlight sections.
By submitting material, you acknowledge that you are legally entitled to distribute the work and to allow it to be redistributed. People may react to your article. You are free to respectfully agree/ disagree with any element of the critiques.
Where to Submit?
Submit your articles using the website’s Contact Form..